– If you do not like aubergine, you must use mushrooms or tofu as an alternative.
– Soba noodles are constituted of buckwheat which is of course gluten-free. However all the time take a look at the bundle in case you are illiberal as there are lots of manufacturers who combine wheat and buckwheat.
– The marinade does not have any acidic component, which I in truth desire within the recipe, however you must addd a touch of rice vinegar or lemon juice if you need.
1. Lower the aubergine in dices and upload to a well-oiled pan on medium warmth, at the side of a pinch of salt. You need them to shrink in measurement and get colour at the aspects, it takes round 6-8 mins. Toss and stir once in a while to forestall them from sticking to the pan, and upload extra oil if wanted.
2. In the meantime, stir in combination the marinade in a small bowl. It ca be a bit difficult to get the miso to dissolve, I incessantly use the bottom of a teaspoon to mash it up and the use a whisk to get it clean.
3. Cook dinner the noodles in line with packet directions. When carried out, rinse them in chilly water. That is necessary to get the starches off in order that they don’t develop into sticky and cloggy.
4. Lower the broccoli into skinny stalks and coarsely chop the spring onion.
5. When the aubergine appears carried out, scooch them right into a bowl and upload the broccoli, spring onions, part a garlic clove and part of the chili to the pan. Char every facet of the broccoli for only a minute or two.
6. Pour the aubergine again in and upload part of the marinade. Stir round.
7. Upload the noodles (we love a prime filling-to-noodle-ratio so get started with 2/3 of the noodles and stay the remainder as backup so as to add in if wanted) and a handful spinach and take it off the warmth. Give it a toss and plate on two bowls. Most sensible with sesame seeds, coriander, the remainder of the chili and a drizzle of the remainder marinade.