Need some ideas for dinner this week? Take a look at what I feed my family with it FREE Weekly Real Food Dinner Plan, complete with 5 dinners, side items, and treats.
Why Meal Plan?
Not only does meal planning save you time and money, but I learned quickly the key to cutting out processed food is planning ahead! If you have no idea what you’re going to eat next, chances are you’ll end up starving and at the drive-through out of desperation.
Meal Planning Benefits:
- Save time – Look, very organized! When you have a plan, you can make just one trip to the grocery store for the week, and always have an answer to “what’s for dinner.”
- Reduce stress – With recipes planned and ingredients on hand, there are fewer surprises, and you might just get help in the kitchen.
- Eat well – It’s easier to enjoy a variety of delicious, healthy foods and discover some new favorites when you take the time to plan ahead.
- To save money – Buy only what you need and waste less food.
Meal Planning Resources
I’m not going to lie, while I’m happy with the results, planning our meals is a chore I do no look forward to each week. So, to make it easier for you (and myself, ha!), I’ve worked hard to create these resources:
- Meal planning guide and easy recipes on ALL of my three best sellers real food cookbooks.
- My complete meal planning system in my Meal Planner Workbook (I use my personal copy every week!) and 52 weeks of blank templates.
- My partnership with Real Plans for customizable meal plans made just for you each week from over 400 of my real food recipes (+ over 1,000 others)—based on YOUR family’s preferences—in one convenient app, complete with grocery lists.
- Free weekly dinner plans, like the one below (fill out the form and I’ll send them to your inbox every week).
Free Dinner Plan this Sunday
Every Friday, I’ll share a dinner plan, like the one below, complete with 5 dinners, side item suggestions, and a treat. Just click the links and print each recipe, and you have a great start to the week! If you need more side ideas, I’ve got you covered with my list of Go to Basic Edges (and more).
Feel free to share this dinner plan (and recipes) with friends and family using the share buttons above/below each post, and don’t forget to subscribe using the form above to keep the plans coming.
Day 1: No-Cook DIY Tuna Poke Bowls
Day 2: Zucchini and Sweet Potato Pancakes
Side Dish: Cooked sausage of choice and a simple salad
Day Three: Spaghetti Squash Cabanera
Side Dishes: Steamed or roasted broccoli
Day 4: Quick Korean Rice Bowls
Day 5: Irish Shepherd’s Pie
Side Dish: serve with a simple side salad
Treat: Whole-Wheat Oven Pancakes (to surface homemade ice cream)
Hope you enjoy your dinner plan and come back for more next week!
Want meal planning EASIER?
Then you have to check out Real Plans, complete with my recipes!